I was a little hesitant at first about going on the Bob & Mark Show.... but figured, What the heck?
Bob started off by telling a story about him first noticing me on Channel 2, which really was just a couple of weeks ago. He had Tivoed the newscast to watch a particular story and while watching, noticed me and my story. He said his friend was over at his house too and when I came on, both of 'em were like, "Who's this hot chick?" Bob admitted he kept putting it in slow motion during one part where I threw my hand out to see if I was wearing a wedding band..... HAHA! Geeeeeez.
So, apparently Bob has a crush on moi. He claims KWHL is hosting a contest to name "Alaska's Hottest Newscaster." The winner gets to go fishing with Bob & Mark. As for hottest female, it's between me and Meg Baldino -- our 10pm anchor/reporter.
But they were all over the place with their questions. I'm not sure we ever got through a single thought 'cause they were just bouncing in every direction. Mostly personal questions. Oh, and Bob called my MOM! He was like, "Give me your parents number, I wanna talk to them." So, on air, he and Mark were asking my Mom questions like, "What's the worst thing your daughter has ever done? Did she get in trouble growing up? How often does she call home?" and on and on. She was a good sport and played along. Too bad my Dad wasn't around to join in on the fun!
Since the show, Bob has invited me to a few different radio-related happenings later this week / next week. I might take him up on his offer to go see an Alaska Aces Hockey game... haven't been to a game yet. Hmm. We'll see.
For a good laugh, here's a video from the Bob & Mark show that one of my friends sent me. This will give you an idea of who these guys are. To watch, click here.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, I bet Lulu just LOVED that...
:-)
Post a Comment