Last week was a looooong week.
It was probably the most stressful week of my life, thus far. By time I arrived at KTUU each morning, I already had knots in my stomach. Lots of "what ifs" going through my head. What if... I don't find a story for today and look like a slacker? What if... my script isn't good enough? What if ... John Tracy is disappointed? What if... I fumble through my live shot?
ENOUGH!!
Every day is not going to be a good day. Every week is not going to be a good week.
For the first time this past weekend, I took my new Subaru out for a spin. Sure, I've had it for a few weeks now, but I finally took it for a long drive. I like driving because it gives me a chance to clear my head. Some days I feel like I could solve all the problems of the world from my driver's seat. Haha. If only...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment