Monday 10/8/07:
A new shop in Anchorage specializing in chocolate.
For the story, click here.
To see the video version, click here.
Tuesday 10/9/07:
Anchorage assemblyman's idea may 'spark' concern.
For the story, click here.
To see the video version, click here.
Wednesday 10/10/07:
High School jazz band students get help from the pros.
For the video version, click here.
Thursday 10/11/07:
Busy beavers are becoming a problem at a park in Anchorage.
For the story, click here.
To see the video version, click here.
Friday 10/12/07:
Alaska's Amber Alert is put to the test... did it make the grade?
For the story, click here.
To see the video version, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awesome job on the Amber Alert story! You were flawless on answering the question at the end. Was that part scripted or did you have to think it up on the spot? Either way, you rock. You look so professional, it blows my mind. You totally fit in there like you've been doing it forever. Chris and I agree you are on your way to fame! I fully expect to see you on the 7 o'clock news on a major network someday. I love the pics out your front window, so picturesque! I want to see the inside too when you get a chance. Lurv,
Lindsey
Post a Comment