Two interviews... Two offers from both KFQD News Radio and KTUU-TV... but when KTUU's John Tracy said "We want you to be part of our team" -- I immediately said YES! Both my head and my heart were in agreement. It's what I have wanted and even sitting there in JT's office for the second time, I was in complete awe.
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! WOW! Speechless... which rarely happens.
Slightly stressed, but just because there's so much to think about right now... gotta find an apartment and a vehicle. I fly home late tomorrow night, so I technically have a day to try to find those. Ha. I think I can manage.
"You are in for a change," I keep hearing from residents of AK. Winter is approaching... Yes, I know. But I can't wait!!!
I officially begin working at KTUU-TV Monday, October 1st.
THANK YOU to all of you for your support and encouragement and advice. I have the best family and friends and couldn't be more blessed. Seriously. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Congratulations!
This is so exciting!
When do you officially move, and when do you officially start?
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I'll be moving up late September (date still unknown), but start at KTUU-TV Monday, October 1st! :)
DANG GINA!!!! You are off to Alaska in like 2 weeks!!! I am SO excited for you, even though I will mish you. But now I have a reason to visit Alaska.... yesssssss! Way to go!
Post a Comment