When I get an idea in my head, I am not satisfied until I get what I want. That has to do with simply being my Mother's child, I think. I'm like my Mom in so many ways (more than I like to admit - haha).
It's not that I don't love where I live and my current job... I really do... yes, my job frustrates me at times but that doesn't mean I don't love the work I do, or the people I have met over the past two years. But maybe it's time for a change. When life feels stagnant, I must get up and go!!! As Meredith put it, this urge to venture out is simply my "nomadic spirit" pushing me toward finding a new home! ... Haha.
I must admit, I'm terrible about even keeping up with a journal... but I can type a heck of a lot faster than I can write. So, we'll see how this goes. Check back often for updates / photos! And feel free to leave comments!
(Homer, AK)


No comments:
Post a Comment