Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to the TRIO!

Until I had moved to Alaska, I had never met anyone who shared the same birthday as me. Then I met Ted. And a year later, I met Christine. THREE reporters who work at Channel 2 were born on June 11th (just different years). So we decided to have a giant birthday celebration on the back deck at our house.

Jen, Jason, Annie, Josh, Ted & Marija

Me, Christine, Ted & Marija


Dan & Me

The birthday guy & gal!



Christine snuggling with Oscar!

Jason, Ted & Me

Nederbrock being silly... Jen, Me & Daniel








After the sun went down, that's when the guitar came out.

The entertainment was courtesy of Dave Valesquez - an amazing singer/songwriter who Bob & I met about a year ago. We sat around the campfire singing songs and laughing until our sides hurt. It was an awesome evening!




No comments: