Friday, May 2, 2008

Gooooo Aces!

The Alaska Aces hockey team made it to the second round of the playoffs and I had the chance to go to two of the games this week. I'll admit it -- prior to these games, I had only been to one hockey game in my life. But here in Alaska, the Aces is about as close as we're going to get to a pro sports team, so I thought it would be fun. Plus, Bob is the emcee for the Aces, so I was able to get in free... Haha. I invited Carolyn to go with me on Tuesday... and again on Friday, but also invited another one of our co-workers, Scott. (Both Carolyn & Scott are photojournalists for Channel 2.) The Aces lost 6-3 to the Las Vegas Wranglers, but it was actually a close game up until the last few minutes.




No comments: