Sticking with my new year resolution of trying new things... I accomplished another first today. Bob took me for my first ever motorcycle ride. We rode from Anchroage down to Girdwood, had a doughnut and coffee, chatted with fellow motorcyclists hanging around, and then rode back. The weather was absolutely amazing -- blue, clear skies, very sunny and pretty warm. While riding down, Bob pointed above and when I looked up, there were two bald eagles flying over us. We also spotted several dall sheep up high on the mountains.
I thought I'd be a little freaked out on the bike, but it was great. And I might just go again... Sorry, Mom!

2 comments:
You are such an adventure waiting to happen. Life is just a big playground for you, and I am so honored to have this chance to play with you. Thanks for the ride.
*sigh
I was shocked the first time I rode, too, how easy and non-stressful it was.
I'd still be scared to do it regularly around Atlanta, though.
Speaking of trying new things, I still need to call your sister's place and set up a time to rafting!
Post a Comment