What little snow we had, is melting. Hopefully the wet roads will dry before the temperatures do drop below freezing. I'd rather not have to deal with black ice.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Warming Trend
According to the National Weather Service, this winter is the warmest on record -- in the past 125 years. Figures! This Georgia girl moves to the great white north to experience an Alaskan winter... and it barely snows. UGHHH!
What little snow we had, is melting. Hopefully the wet roads will dry before the temperatures do drop below freezing. I'd rather not have to deal with black ice.


What little snow we had, is melting. Hopefully the wet roads will dry before the temperatures do drop below freezing. I'd rather not have to deal with black ice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah, it's 75 here right now today. Insane!
Hey Lori, hadn't talked to you in a while. Just wanted to say I've been keeping up with your blog. And, by the way, you're doing a great job on the news!!
Post a Comment