We decided to spend two full weeks in Hawaii in late January. Just a few days before we left for our trip, I had to go out of town on assignment to shoot a few stories. I was sent to Fairbanks where the daytime high hit -45 degrees. Yes, NEGATIVE 45. The light at the end of the tunnel was knowing that afterward I would be spending two fabulous weeks soaking up sun with the love of my life. When we got to Hawaii, the temperature was 88 degrees! What a change!!! We decided to spend our first week on Oahu, and our trip began with a few days in Waikiki. Waking up to this view just warmed my soul...



It's been a long time since I've walked on a sandy beach.




We spent the afternoon beachside!


This trip is our first-ever vacation together...


We decided to go on an evening dinner cruise. It was a great opportunity for us to get out on the water and see the Waikiki coastline at the most colorful time of day.




We watched the sun set from the front of the boat and it was absolutely spectacular!


No comments:
Post a Comment