Updates on a southern girl braving the Last Frontier!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Hidden Jewels
On our drive down to Seward just to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we've been blessed with lately, Bob and I went exploring to find a hidden camping spot one of his buddies had told him about. It's on Kenai Lake. Luckily, we found it and stopped to soak up some sun for a little bit. These photos don't do the place justice. It's absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. The water is so spectacularly blue. I could have sat there for hours. Hopefully we'll get to come back and camp at this spot, this summer!
I like to wander from the beaten path -- exploring new places, meeting new faces.
In September, 2007, I packed my bags and flew one way to Alaska to work for KTUU Channel 2 News (NBC). After 4 years there, I transitioned over to a new career as a real estate agent.
No comments:
Post a Comment