Updates on a southern girl braving the Last Frontier!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Skiing at Hilltop
The weather this winter has been so different from week to week -- sometimes we have a lot of snow on the ground, but other times the temperatures warm up and melt it all away. Luckily, this week we got some fresh powder so me, Bob & the boys headed to Hilltop Ski Area in Anchorage (not too far from our house). This was my first trip skiing since last year and we couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to go!
I like to wander from the beaten path -- exploring new places, meeting new faces.
In September, 2007, I packed my bags and flew one way to Alaska to work for KTUU Channel 2 News (NBC). After 4 years there, I transitioned over to a new career as a real estate agent.
No comments:
Post a Comment