Updates on a southern girl braving the Last Frontier!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Georgia's Highest Peak
On Wednesday, when my brother Andy suggested we go somewhere for the day -- take a day trip to do or see something different -- Mom suggested going up to Brasstown. Despite all the hiking and backpacking trips I used to take in Georgia, I had never been to Brasstown Bald so that's where we decided to go. We drove to Blairsville but were not sure where to go from there, so we stopped by the Brasstown Resort.
Soaking up the glorious sun & much-needed Vitamin D!
I like to wander from the beaten path -- exploring new places, meeting new faces.
In September, 2007, I packed my bags and flew one way to Alaska to work for KTUU Channel 2 News (NBC). After 4 years there, I transitioned over to a new career as a real estate agent.
No comments:
Post a Comment