Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008 already!?

I cannot believe 2007 is over. Where did the year go!? Time flies by at warp speed -- the older I get, the faster it goes. This past year was filled with a lot of excitement and lots of wonderful memories. Visited some new places, made new friends, got a great job, started a new life in a far off place. WOW!!

I'm looking forward to all that's in store for 2008. It's a chance to try more new activities, visit even more places, explore all of Alaska... and just live life to the fullest as often as possible.

Here's to the new year!!

2 comments:

wilson said...

hi little one. we miss you here in
GA but you look right at home up there. hope all is well and you're having fun. take care and write
wilson from trevors

Anonymous said...

We're in Vancouver now--left Seattle yesterday. (We'll be back there in a few days.) In Seattle, next to the port, there's a street called Alaskan Way--I think it goes to the cruise ships. I told Dan that if we move to Seattle in a year, we are going to see you by a year and a half from now! Hell, we'll be halfway there or more; there's no reason NOT to (and lots of reasons to do it)!