Bob and I had talked about getting a puppy for a couple months. He mentioned it on the radio and got a few e-mails from people with puppies. It was a Tuesday night when I came home from work and Bob showed me an e-mail with pictures of a little white puppy, but the photos weren't very clear. Bob asked, "Do you want to go see this puppy?" Of course I said yes, but he meant that night! (Haha!)
So we drove to this person's apartment at about 8pm. They opened the door and the puppy came prancing toward us -- it was love at first sight! We both just absolutely melted and instantly told the people that we would take him. We weren't prepared at all for Oscar's arrival, but we made do.
Everyone keeps asking us what breed Oscar is and it's hard to tell since he's so small, but the people we got him from say his parents were cocker spaniel and toy poodle, both mixed breeds. Isn't he so precious?!




No comments:
Post a Comment